Vortex Diamondback 10x42 Binocular
Striking wide-field power.
Frugality and high-performance optics don't usually get used in the same sentence, but here's an exception. The Diamondback puts superior quality, high-performance optics around your neck for a surprisingly affordable price. It's all here: huge field-of-view (the largest in its class) along with fully multi-coated optics, phase-corrected prisms, waterproof / fog proof construction, rugged rubber armor, and soft, tapered eyecups. Now you can use "wow!" and "thank you" in the same sentence.
Exceptional for nature observation.
Consider the snake with its coat of tough, durable scales — this same ruggedness is found in the finely textured armor worn by the 10x42 Diamondback binocular. This protective coating gives you a sure grip that is easy to handle, even as fingers grow numb in the cold. Whether your adventure takes you across rocky, sand-carved terrain, or into the high timber of the Rockies, you can trust the rock-solid performance of the Diamondback binocular.
- Complete waterproofing with tight O-ring sealing locks out any concern over blowing dust or driving rains.
- Complete fogproofing with nitrogen gas keeps internal lenses clear in humid habitats, or as you go from one temperature extreme to the other.
In addition, the Diamondback eyecups feature a tapered style for a more natural fit at your eye. Covered with tried-and-true rubber for cushioned comfort, these retractable eyecups promise years of relaxed viewing.
Terrific viewing at twilight.
The 10x42 Diamondback binocular lets you focuses in smoothly on the fine details you prize in the wilderness. Taking their lead from the Diamondback's namesake, this rugged binocular is striking in detecting life in low light. Piercing through the growing darkness and shadowy brush to deliver bright views, this full-sized binocular will keep you on the lookout from the first rays of day to the last!
- Phase corrected prisms deliver sharp, greatly contrasted images.
- BaK-4 prisms provide sharp images from one edge of the broad viewing field to the other.
- Fully multi-coated optics increase light transmission for higher image quality in all lighting conditions.
Included with the Vortex Diamondback 10x42 Binocular:
- Tethered objective lens covers
- Comfort neck strap
- Deluxe padded carry case
- Vortex VIP Lifetime Warranty
Binocular Performance Rating 88.5
Objective Lens Diameter 42mm
Exit Pupil 4.20mm
Eye Relief 16mm
Linear FOV at 1000 Yards 345 feet
Angular Field of View 6.6 degrees
Close Focus 5.0 feet
Interpupillary Distance 57 - 73 mm
Width 5.6 inches
Weight 24.4 ounces
Tripod Adaptable Yes
Colors: Green / Coyote Brown