Now have a high quality shotgun microphone for your portable audio field recorder offered by one of the most respected names in professional level microphones for location sound recording. Sennheiser is now offering the MKE400 shotgun condenser microphone. Unlike many microphones the MKE400 has an integral shockmount for rejection of noise created by the operator or camera components with over 300 operating hours from a single AAA battery. No special powering is required for this microphone. The MKE400 fits into any standard hot shoe mount and connects to the stereo mini jack input. The small size and sleek design of the MKE400 allows compact mounting and attractive melding with DV designs. The MKE400 also features a low cut filter that will aid in decreasing wind noise.use.
- All metal construction
- Integral shock mount for long-lasting use
- Switchable Sensitivity for long and short distances
- More than 300 operating hours from single AAA battery
- LED battery status monitor
- Fits all cameras with standard hot shoe mount and external mini input
Dimensions: 5.1"x .82"x 2.4"
Weight: Approximately 2.11 ounces
Pickup pattern: Super-cardioid/ lobar
Frequency Response: 40Hz-20kHz
Power supply: 1.5V battery
Maximum SPL: 126 dB