Billingham PhotoVest, XX-Large (Chest Size to 52"), Color: Stone
Manufactured from textured multi-filament Cordura 500. Supple and quiet for wildlife photography, hand crafted for years of rugged use. Vented for comfort with mesh panels, multiple internal / external pockets. Designed to intelligently hold large capacities of equipment - comfortably.
The all-new Billingham Photovest is designed with D-SLR's in mind. The plastic coil zip is covered with narrow flaps of material to help prevent rear screen abrasion, plus many more features. Sizes are approximate.
• Billingham attention to detail and design.
• Cut to the waist for comfort.
• Large ventilation possibilites.
• Good size pockets that can actually be used!
• Tough Synthetic materials.
• Can be worn underneath of over your weather jacket.
• A very practical alternative or addition to your Billingham bag.
- Use the tab to keep the 'Vest open but also secure.
- The vents on the back increase air-flow helping to keep you cool and helping you to keep your cool!
- Easily reached pen pockets and and D-lanyards.
- Massive pocket can take long lenses, umbrellas or even a tripod.
- Covered zip pocket on either side of the vest provide space for small items such as memory cards - or film.....
- The padded collar stops a packed vest pulling on your shoulders and neck.